Sunday, March 22, 2015

China Day 3 - Xi'an

Had a great Sunday in Xi'an.  The smog is really bad here however.  We went to a park and the fountain was huge (better than the Bellagio) with music - it was awesome.  Our mom and dad used to take us to a show called "Dancing Waters" so this was a great memory.  Also, just the park itself was great.

We went to a jade factory.  I bought nothing.

We then went to a dumpling dinner - 16 courses of beautifully-crafted dumplings (more of a pot sticker style, which I like.)  It was amazing - some shaped like little pigs, some like little cabbages.  Just great!  Then the show started - oh my gosh it was just the very best!  The music, the costumes, the hair and the girls were gorgeous.  What a delightful treat.

This is only day four of a 22 day trip and we have seen so much already!  Wish I could share more with you.  China really is a must see.

Today - bucket list - terracotta warriors!  I am so excited!!!!






No comments: