Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas morning, 2011 with the Johnson Family

We had such a good time having the kids over for Christmas eve and Christmas day! Nothing is Christmas more than the wonderment of "did he come and what did he bring?" Misty made some darling felt slippers for Piper and I. She also made the darling super hero caps that are reversible! The kids loved them. Piper was the ultimate gift opener with expressions of "I love it! Just what I wanted" and jumping up and down! So cute! Simon got a basketball hoop for the bathtub and he was done! We had to hid that gift to get him to open others. Since it was Sunday Piper decided we would only open the presents in the stockings and then wait until after church to open the rest! Hmmm, well that worked pretty well. She was funny at church because when church was over she couldn't get through the crowd fast enough - she was wading through and saying, "Look out we are on a mission, we need to open presents!" I was laughing so hard! We did indeed open the rest of the presents when we got home! What a fun Christmas! Thanks Misty and Rick for sharing that with us.















No comments: