Monday, October 5, 2009

Hiking in the Cascades!

Between Kym and Bill they outfitted me to go on a day hike to Lake 22 in the Cascades! What a beautiful, beautiful day and the hike was breathtaking. Huge, old trees and water falls! It was a little over 5 miles hiking, but not a killer hike. Elevation was about 1,400. Got my ticker going pretty good and my knees were killing me on the way down, but it was well worth it. Got some amazing help on using my camera better. Thanks Billy for taking the day to do this with me. It was awesome!









a>
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Uke Uke G'joob said...

So now that I am retiring, can I be your photo agent? Absolutely beautiful pictures

nataleepea said...

Very pretty! It makes me miss those hikes.

Anonymous said...

Why are you not selling your pictures? They are some of the best I have ever seen. I just love them!!
LaRea