Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Our State Fair is the best state fair.......
Interesting to attend a State Fair as an adult. The things you used to hate your Mom dragging you around to are now so interesting - quilting and canning. Good to know kids - one day it will be interesting to you too! To get so excited about how some lady stacked her carrots in a jar, go figure. The quilt below was my favorite. There is a lot of work in that piece. Greatly appreciated now! Whew!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We sliced carrots the other day and I told Kirk he had to make them look like the carrots from the fair. Instead he sliced his thumb and finger. We got our carrots done, but they were not neatly stacked. I guess I won't be taking those to the fair.
Post a Comment