Monday, August 17, 2009

Sister sewing weekend PLUS Brittany Spears







"Sew" - Marci came down this weekend. "Sew", she, Kayleen and I we went to the Ritz Carlton in Marina del Rey for two nights and three days of sewing, walking the Venice canals, sewing, eating, sewing and watching Brittany Spears and the paparazzi! Notice the black drape that was put up to block the cameramen from their work. She wanted to be notice though. Notice when she walks into the hotel, her friend is covered up, but not Brittany. But enough about the "diva." The sewing was very fun! We learned a lot from Kayleen - thank you KK! We had lovely weather and it was just a great weekend. Thanks Marci for coming down. Here are a very few photos from the weekend - camera got very neglected this weekend.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Uke Uke G'joob said...

I loved the weekend and had a wonderful time. Thank you and Kayeleen for the giving the "royal" treatment. I also love the picture of Brittany pulling her bathing suit in the back - ha ha