So we got home from Arizona where we enjoyed 75 degrees and who is driving down our street tonight? Santa! Yup, tonight the police and fire department were driving our neighborhood with Santa in tow! Yipes! Well, so I went outside and all the neighbor kids across the street came out all excited. I noticed the houses up and down our street had been decorated for Christmas this past weekend. So I looked at Katie Jackson, who calls me "grandma Vicki" and I said, "what happened to the neighborhood while we were gone, Katie?" She looked up at me and looked at our tree and said, "When is YOUR tree going to be decorated?" I told her she would have to talk to Allen. So I asked her what she was going to say to Allen when she saw him and her reply was "Dude, get the lights up!" I just about split a gut! Here is this little cute, blonde 7 year old and it just came out so funny! So Allen - "Dude, get the lights up!" Afterall, it is December 1st, sheesh!~
No comments:
Post a Comment